Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Experiences

Cooking @ US
I just learnt cooking when i was in US. I prepared Manago kolambu.I didnt knew that the mango is a sweet mango :(. I prepared and me and my friend (near room) had it with rice. Then the remaining was kept in a bowl in his fridge.The next day His room mate had it with the bread.He thought it as a jam. :(....yennoda kolumbu jamma maariduchu :) :)
Posted by katpagavalli at 11:03 PM 0 comments
Second time to US
I can never stop doing funny things.During my second trip to US, I picked a wrong luggage and went to Dallas from chicago.Reached room,trying to open the luggage,but i couldnt. Certainely how can i open, its not my luggage . :). I ran to my colleges room.He was so cool and said that u will be arrested:(. Busssssssssss....Am scared....i had sleepless nights for one week. Then finally after many phone calls to airindia i got my luggage back. :) :).....Never wanna be like this again :) :)
Posted by katpagavalli at 11:00 PM 0 comments
Trip To US
My first experience to travel in Flight.I had never been sent anyware outside alone by my parents.But first time am gonna fly alone to a country i know none.So much exited and scared. I stayed sleepless the previous night. Finally next day got the flight. Flight was supposed to start by 9:00PM.My luck it started by 11:00PM. I was about to go from bangalore to mumbai and from mumbai to Frankfort and from there to Dallas. I reached mumbai by 1:45.My International flight is at 2:30. AM hopeless :(.Luckily my friend was there to help me.she is airhostess over there.But i missed my flight. :(Kingfisher offered a 7 star hotel for me to stay.abba what a place to stay.Was roaming in mumbai with my friend for the whole day.Purchasing :).Finally got the flight next day and reached Dallas. Adventurous journey.
Posted by katpagavalli at 10:53 PM 0 comments
School Days
This is my first blog am gonna start with. Some interesting incidents which cam across in my school life. Am the most studious,calm, naughty gal in the class. But none of my Staff knew that am naughty. Since i study well all my mistakes are ignored :).I was doing my 2nd standard. We had tamil class.We used get sign from our parents in the note.One fine day my friend senthil just forgot to do it.He came to the class with tears in his eyes.Then i wiped his tears and just signed in his note :). finally the teacher found out that i signed his note. I was wondering how she found.Then i realised that i had put my mom's sign in his note. :)(am just 2nd std rite.. :))